Almonds are good source of Fibre, which is use in managing cholesterol level and regulating blood glucose so much so that research shows that people who replace 30g of carbohydrates with the same amount of nuts a day experienced a 30% reduction in the risk of cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E Boosts immunity and protect the skin.
More then 20% Protein
Rich in Vitamin
Helps Manage Cholesterol
Regulate Blood Glucose
About this item:
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals, just a handful of Natural Almonds will give you all the essential nutrients one needs in the day, along with increasing energy and enhancing your skin
- Almonds are little powerhouses of Fiber, Protein, Vitamin E, Antioxidants and Minerals
- Almonds are low in carbs and high in protein and fiber. Both protein and fiber are known to increase the feeling of fullness in body.
- One of the healthiest and most versatile of nuts, the ALMOND, is known for its several nutritional benefits and culinary uses
- You can soak them, roast them, top off your cereals, salads and yogurts with them or simply eat them raw