Forests surrounding Jim Corbett National Park are rich in flora with unique flowers blossoming. In that perfect wild setting, honey bees end up collecing nectar, and alongside pollends, from diverse fragrant sources, which bring unique flavours to pure wild organic honey sourced by Truefarm. Beehives from natural mountains and remote forests truly create this elixir, which is now scientifically proven as the miracle potion in daily diet.
health benefits of honey.
- Honey Contains Some Nutrients
- High-Quality Honey Is Rich in Antioxidants
- Honey Is Less Bad Than Sugar for Diabetics
- The Antioxidants in It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Honey Also Helps Improve Cholesterol
- Honey Can Lower Triglycerides