Kumkumadi oil is a blend of 21 ingredients all in their most potent form. In ancient times SAFFRON was coveted as it did not grow freely and large amounts of the flower were
needed to obtain the herb. Till today it remains a precious ingredient, its oil extraction even more so. This concentrated oil has been mixed with over 21 herbs all with the ability to bestow good skin health. Cooling herbs like Chandan and vetiver are used to soothe skin in tropical climates; lotus pollen gives a natural boost of plant nutrients, Java fig and Malhua tree medical concerns while the more superficial problems like blemishes and dark spots are taken care of by licorice and saffron. The concoction promises healthy skin and the effects of which are long lasting.
- Reduced dark spots
- Brightening & Glowing skin
- Under eye lightening
- Reduced pigmentation
- Even tone skin
Composition: Saffron, Liquorice, Sandal, Vetiver, Lac serum, Indian madder, Blue water lily, Banyan, Java fig, Lotus, Dashmool and Sesame oil triturated in Goat Milk, Ref. Book: Bhaishajya Ratnavali 60/111
1. The Product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing the effectiveness.
2. Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
3. In cases of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist
4. For external use only. Store in cool and dry place
Marketed By: Happyskin Promise Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, Pooja House, Next to Starbucks, Juhu Tara Road Mumbai 400049
Best Before: 24 Months
Manufactured By: Alna Biotech Pvt. Ltd. (An Iso 9001:2015 Certified Co.) (A Gmp Certified Unit) Plot No. 21, Hsiidc, Industrial Estate, Alipur (Barwala), Panchkula (Hr.) – 134118
License No: 861-ISM(HR)
Country of Origin: India