It’s a rich source of dietary fiber, which can reduce your risk of death from heart disease. Brown rice also contains high levels of magnesium, which can help make you less vulnerable to heart disease and stroke.
- brown rice is rich in phytic acid, fiber, and essential polyphenols. It is a complex carbohydrate that helps in the slower release of sugars, hence, keeping us healthy.
- Brown rice helps in maintaining the health of our bones. It is rich in magnesium and calcium that help in keeping the bones strong and healthy.
- With the high fiber content, it regulates the bowel function and prevents the absorption of acid and thus, making the process of digestion easy.
- Brown rice contains magnesium that helps in boosting our energy. It converts the carbohydrates and proteins into energy, which keeps you active for a long period of time.
- It includes manganese and phosphorus, which help to synthesize your body fats and control obesity.
Rice flour, salt, Biryani Flavor.
Calories (kcal) 2010
Carbohydrates (g) 60.7
Fat (g) 22.3
Dietary Fibre (g) 4.5